Nurses Society of New Zealand Home
Sorry this new NURSES SOCIETY OF NEW ZEALAND site is still under construction.
The Nurses Society of New Zealand provides services and representation to nurses.
Services to members include:
- access to professional advice
- professional representation
- professional advocacy
- contract bargaining
- employment contracts
- career development guidance and assistance
- employment law assistance
- professional indemnity
- dissemination of information
- publication of occasional papers
- premium access to NSNZ recruitment
The annual membership fee is modest. Part time rate is $235 pa. Full time rate is $299 pa. All rates are GST inclusive. Representation and assistance is available to non-members on a fee for service basis - workload permitting.
To join or for assistance please email:
PH: (64) 9 360 3990 or 0800 687 731.
Our sister site - the site for our global recruitment arm is www.nsnzrecruitment.com. NSNZ recruitment is a global service.